Merits of Becoming a LEED Accredited Professional
A critical analysis of the United Kingdom’s economic status reveals a stunning change over the past few years. Nevertheless, the rapid change, influenced by the new global economic trends as well as the Kingdom’s political and demographic factor, will never cease.
The growing population competes for the available job opportunities while the political factors will always enact laws and impose administrative regulations that influence the market trends in one way or another. however, the change brings about vibrant economic growth and that necessitates LEED professionals.
Why should you be a LEED professional?
In a nutshell, LEED accredited professionals are Leaders in Energy and Environmental Design and it encompasses all building aspects. Becoming accredited as a LEED passing the accreditation exam.
The biggest merit that comes along with accreditation is standing out as the best in the market; meaning that as soon as you are accredited, you get the privilege of getting abundant clients going down your sales funnel. Additionally, it’s a long-term investment to the individual as well as the society at large and probably, this is the reason as to why small accounting firms in Leeds are fighting so hard to get the accreditation.
What are the benefits?
Because it means more good than harm to your economic muscle, being a LEED professional could be the best move one can make in the highly-dynamic economy. you could be wondering what’s in for you as soon as you get your accreditation, don’t worry, below they are;
- High demand for LEED professionals – all across the world, especially in the United Kingdom, the labor market demanding for recruitment of LEED professionals has immensely grown. At the courtesy of the rapid infrastructural development projects that this improvement comes and because it comes at a time when there are few available professionals in the market, opportunities are out there waiting for those who’ll get the accreditation.As a matter of fact, in the United Kingdom alone, the demand for accredited professionals skyrocketed by 46% and this is a hint of how many job opportunities come with it.
- The unlimited demand for LEED professionals in the labor market – despite the fact that the demand and employment rate vary from state to state as well as annual variations, the demand for LEED professionals will never cease; thanks to the vast built environment across planet earth. The vast built environment calls for supplementary transformation to address the factors that bring about climatic changes. This fact makes the need for LEED professionals inevitable, and it will remain so for ages.
- The surge in need for sustainable items and products – United Kingdom, being one of the economy bigwigs, needs sustainable and environmentally friendly products for its citizens. The fact that human needs are insatiable will always create room for LEED professionals to thrive in the market.
- Complementary support to new technologies – technological advancements have brought fourth game-changing ideas and a new trend of addressing environmental issues. Nonetheless, accredited professionals are still required to provide technical support that aims are capping building emissions as well as energy wastage.
- LEED is the only last shot the world can make – simply put, LEED is the only available system that rates construction and speaking of the know-how, the accredited professionals have it! The skills are internationally marketable and they’re on a high demand.
Currently, there are only 62,000 accredited professionals spreading in approximately 150 nations. The number is factually small and the need for more is really considering the fact that much is yet to be done, and the insufficient LEED professionals have contributed to this.
The best way to respond to this is getting accreditation before its too late; the early bird catches the worm!